If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next few weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 2004, 269 episodes were broadcast.
1. Shelley Unwin (162 episodes)
2. Fiz Brown (159 episodes)
3. Janice Battersby (146 episodes)
4. Les Battersby (136 episodes)
5. Dev Alahan (132 episodes)
6. Karen McDonald (131 episodes)
7. Steve McDonald (129 episodes)
8. Fred Elliott (128 episodes)
9. Charlie Stubbs (128 episodes)
10. Tracy Barlow (126 episodes)
11. Sunita Pareck/Alahan (122 episodes)
12. Ciaran McCarthy (114 episodes)
Average age: 35
Note: This is the last time Les, Janice, Dev, Karen (to date) and Fred appear and the only time Ciaran (to date) and Sunita appear in the top 12
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License