If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next few weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 2003, 248 episodes were broadcast.
1. Shelley Unwin (163 episodes)
2. Sarah Platt (157 episodes)
3. Steve McDonald (155 episodes)
4. Tracy Preston/Cropper/Barlow (147 episodes)
5. Karen McDonald (139 episodes)
6. Martin Platt (135 episodes)
7. Katy Harris (133 episodes)
8. Angela Harris (133 episodes)
9. Todd Grimshaw (130 episodes)
10. Dev Alahan (129 episodes)
11. Fiz Brown (128 episodes)
12. Roy Cropper (126 episodes)
Average age: 26 – this is to date the youngest average age of the top 12
Note: To date, this is the last time Martin and Todd and the only times Angela (to date) and Katy appear in the top 12
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License