Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 9 December 2010

Anyone else in floods of tears?

We're just a few minutes in to the LIVE! episode and I'm in floods of tears already! I loved Claire's reaction then to hearing of Ashley's death, I thought it was soooo good!

And I loved Becky's very real reaction to Kylie. She stammered a few times, which I hope was real because it's live, it really added to it!

I thought I'd put a picture of Claire and Ashley in happier times. They did love each other, bless 'em.

5 comments:

Frosty the Snowman said...

Poor old Ashley, would have been nice if we could have had a cameo of Fred to come and take him.

BOO to Clare, she made most of his life a total misery with her selfishness, nagging, shrewish shreaking. Good riddance.

Anonymous said...

wish it was Claire instead of Ashley

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

Me too Anonymous!

Tvor said...

I wish it was neither of them but if Ashley had to go, they gave him a fitting end.

maggie muggins said...

I agree, Tvor, a hero's death for Ash was the best if he had to go. I don't recall ever seeing a hero's death on Corrie. Anyone know if there ever was one? I've only been watching for about 12 years, with some older years shown in Canada a few years back.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!