Novels by Coronation Street Blog Editor Glenda Young

Monday, 13 December 2010

Where have you seen Charlotte's parents before?

I was wondering where I'd seen them before and now thanks to the Sun - who posted this picture here - I know their names!

Charlotte's mum Dorothy is played by Jean Fergusson who is a Wakefield native like me! I didn't know that. She played Marina in Last of the Summer Wine for 25 years, and also played Gary Mallet's mum in Corrie in 1999!

Charlotte's dad Alan is played by John Woodvine who has had a long and illustrious career, but I think I know him best as Frank Gallagher's dad in Shameless, which probably says a lot about me.

I'm sorry to say goodbye to Charlotte and her parents, though. I think they've all been great characters.

See also: Where have you seen...?
Ken Barlow's grandson James, Ken Barlow's son Lawrence, Dr Matt Carter, Saucy Charlotte, Izzy's dad Owen Armstrong,The Corrie coppers, Colin Fishwick, Trevor the binman, Connie Rathbone, Uncle Umed,Julie Carp's mum, Luke Strong, Sophie Webster's boyfriend, Eileen Grimshaw's dad, Norris' girlfriend, Graeme Proctor,Molly's Aunty Pam, Maria's mum and dad, Gail's dad, Scary Brian, Tina's dad, Tony Gordon's henchman, Little Simon Barlow

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!