Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 8 April 2019

Brooke Vincent pregnant with first child


Brooke Vincent, who plays Sophie Webster in Coronation Street, has announced (via OK magazine) that she's expecting her first baby.

“I’ve always wanted to be a mum, so I’m really excited," Brooke tells the magazine.

Brooke has been in a relationship with footballer Kean since summer 2016.“We’re both each other’s biggest fans and having a baby together will add an extra bond. Kean brings out the best in me and it makes me so excited that we’re on this journey together. I like to think I’m the boss of our relationship but Kean has a really wise head on his shoulders, so I know he’ll be a brilliant dad.”

She added: “I’d love to get married, Kean and I speak about it, but we are concentrating on the baby for the foreseeable.”and on being a young mum, the 26 year old said: “My mum had me when she was 24 and we have a really close relationship so I’m hoping that will happen for me.

“If I’m half the mother my mum is then I’ll be happy.”

You can read the full story here.

Glenda Young
Author: Belle of the Back Streets

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What lovely news ��
I hope Brooke plays Maternity Leave tag with Helen Flanagan. I miss Rosie.

Rapunzel

Anonymous said...

Will this be written into the show? She could have a sрerm donor - or just leave for 6 months.

Anonymous said...

Jeanie (anon): Or leave for good. She doesn't seem to have much purpose on the show any more, except to occasionally comment on Sally, Tim, or Kevin's antics. The writers seem to have trouble figuring out what to do with these characters who grow up on the show--Chesney's another. Probably because in real life they wouldn't still be living on the street next door to or with their parents. These characters always seem more interesting as teenagers.

christine said...

It will probably be written in with Sophie having Robert's baby (him being a sperm donor) and then he and Kate will bring up the baby together thus both of them getting what they want

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!