Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 19 April 2019

David and Natalie? All the gossip from Corrie actress Cassie Bradley


Cassie Bradley, who plays Natalie from Nottingham, has been interviewed in The Sun this week where they're claiming an exclusive.

Cassie admitted Shona wouldn't "be best pleased" is Natalie and David got together in the show. When asked if it could escalate to the point Shona could turn violent and kill her, she said: "Yeah, but she is from Nottingham, I think she knows how to take care of herself. I think she does have hidden depths. I don't know whether its a darkness in a malicious sense. I think she's had a hard life and I think there's a lot that she's had to fight for. I think that she's almost a rough diamond in that sense, streetwise she's so strong, she's resilient."

And could David and Natalie get together? Cassie says: "I think they'd be a great couple. I think the energy balances them out really well. We've had so many scenes in the barbers where because she's quite high energy, upbeat, and he's naturally quite 'oh, here we go again', but is actually quite amused by her. I think they both pull each other in different directions, but obviously his commitment to Shona is there, that's what is going to be really interesting."

Cassie described her character as "a firecracker" that you can't pin down as you never know what direction she is going to go in.

"I don't think, you can't pin her down, you never really know what direction she's going to fire off in and that is what, I think she'd be a brilliant poker player. I think that's what really gets under Nick's skin, because he can't control her. So it's David that takes chance on her, and I think that's where the seed of that 'more than just friends' relationship push comes in."

Glenda Young
Author: Belle of the Back Streets

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
 


Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!