Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 2 November 2014

Corrie weekly awards for Oct. 27 - 31

Billy One-Mate: Tracy finally has a friend.

DIS-R-E-S-P-E-C-T award: Tracy really was dismissive of Emily's lovely card. Though why Emily chose to give it to her at the pub rather than at home, I don't know.

Wrong end of the Stick award: Carla thought Rob was covering for Tracy.

Beam me up Scotty: Rob and the hens were on the street. Michelle was in the pub with Steve. Nobody saw Michelle walk by but instantly she was in with Carla drinking wine. Where did she come from so quickly?

Quandary award: Carla: Do I turn in my brother before or after the wedding?

50 Shades of Wrong award: Gail borrowing Ken's kimono is bizarre.

The higher they go, the further they fall award: The more compliments heaped on Tracy, the more she crows about how happy she is and how perfect Rob is, the worse the crash is going to be when she finds out what Rob did.

Wedding fashion award: Those hats that Rita and Emily were wearing were FAB!

Wrong end of the stick award: Kylie and David saw Michael hug Eileen in thanks. Definitely leaped to the wrong conclusion.

Cliffhanger award: At the end of Wednesday's episode, Rob looks at Carla's stricken, white face. "Please tell me you haven't".... "I'm Sorry" and the music ends. Oh heck!

Curiosity killed the cat award: Norris is wetting himself to find out what's in that parcel!

Lines of the week:
Fiz about Cilla "She's not daft, just devious"
Carla "If I don't keep the groom out of trouble, who will?" (someone's got to)
Rob "My Tracy is innocent" (of course she is)
Carla to Rob "I'm looking at you and all I see is haunted, and tortured and scared" (powerhouse performances, here)
Tracy to Michelle "Today's about me, not you"
Michelle "Today had better go perfectly or I'm for it" (oh dear.)
Amy "I'm like Cinderella, only cooler" Tracy "You get that from me, the cool gene. Don't know where I get it from, though" (True, that)
Rita about Tracy "Maybe she sold her soul to the devil?" Norris "I doubt it. Even he wouldn't want that!"
Tim to Rob "There he is, the condemned man" (more than you know, mate)
Kevin "Anyone saying I Do to Tracy Barlow is like a turkey voting for Christmas"
Beth "With my lot, you hope for the best and have a fire extinguisher ready" (oh, i SO want to see Beth and Kirk's wedding!)
Amy "Poor Mum. Happy was a good look for her"
Gail "My boys will find you boy" (I reckon he was in prison)



Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

5 comments:

Wim said...

If we overlook the earrings not matching the necklace, I think Beth deserves the "surprisingly well-dressed" award for her outfit at the wedding. Is it just me or are they toning her down a bit lately?

Llifon said...

I'd say that Tracy's coolness comes from Ray, although Deirdre was quite brash pre-Ken.

Anonymous said...

Why was Kevin at the wedding but not Tyrone and Fiz who works for Carla and for Rob too for a bit.I could see Sally being there as Rob was her boss for awhile and she works for Carla but Kevin?I don't think he's even friends with neither Rob or the Barlows.Is Kevin going to become the male equivalent of Tina, popping up where he doesn't belong?

Tvor said...

Tracy probably invited all the neighbours to see which ones would show up!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to know where she got her necklace from.. Any ideas??

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!