Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 23 September 2011

Julie and Brian and the little green men

There's a daft little storyline coming up for my favourite new couple, Julie and Brian. They go star gazing and become convinced they've seen a UFO or two over the Red Rec, so it says here.  Brian reckons himself to be an expert and really believes it's the real thing. Julie just comes over all previous and drags him down for a roll in the blankets! Sounds like good fun to me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dull couple and silly scenes but better than several others!

Frosty the Snowman said...

I think we need a bit of Julie and Brian silliness at the moment to lighten the mood from this dreadful rape saga and Peter Barlow behaving like the biggest dickhead in the North.

Tvor said...

I agree, a bit of daftness to lighten the mood.

Anonymous said...

I also agree; Brian and Julie are a cute couple and they're a good balance to the dark duo that are Peter and Carla...

Anonymous said...

Where does Julie get her hairslides from? I really like them (not that my hair would suit them)They remind me of ones I used to wear as a child!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!