It looks like very sad news for fans of Eddie Windass. Actor Steve Huison, who plays Eddie, has just commented on twitter today the following messages:
Seen as the News Of The World will be publishing it on Sunday, thought I'd let you know first that I'll be looking for work come March time.
Just for the record, I'm not being sacked, there's no scandal and no bitterness. It's a very dull story not worthy of the NOTW. Tea anyone?
Do you know what I'm really looking forward to more than anything else? A right bloody good haircut! Thanks for all the concern. Can't really say much more. I'm sure the NOTW will explain.
I'm gutted. I love Eddie Windass. I love his messy hair, his grubby dressing gown, his baking. Gutted.
Saturday, 4 December 2010
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...
