If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next few weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 2008, 258 episodes were broadcast.
1. Michelle Connor (168 episodes)
2. Steve McDonald (160 episodes)
3. Carla Connor/Gordon (158 episodes)
4. Maria Sutherland/Connor (151 episodes)
5. Becky Granger (145 episodes)
6. Gail Platt (132 episodes)
7. Tony Gordon (130 episodes)
8. David Platt (127 episodes)
9. Fiz Brown (126 episodes)
10. Sean Tully (121 episodes)
11. Liam Connor (120 episodes)
12. Leanne Battersby (119 episodes)
Due to lack of space, Sally Webster fails to make the top 12, but also appeared in 119 episodes
Average age: 31
Note: This is the last time Liam appears in the top 12
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License