If you remember, last year I had a series of posts looking at the top 12 faces of each Corrie decade - the 1960s, the 1970s, the 1980s, the 1990s and the 2000s. For the next few weeks or so, I’ll be looking at the top 12 faces of each year between 1960 and 2013.
With thanks to Corriepedia for the information.
In 2006, 258 episodes were broadcast.
1. Sean Tully (165 episodes)
2. Danny Baldwin (157 episodes)
3. Audrey Roberts (145 episodes)
4. Gail Platt (143 episodes)
5. Eileen Grimshaw (140 episodes)
6. Frankie Baldwin (139 episodes)
7. Jamie Baldwin (134 episodes)
8. Charlie Stubbs (127 episodes)
9. Violet Wilson (126 episodes)
10. Claire Peacock (124 episodes)
11. Sally Webster (124 episodes)
12. Tracy Barlow (120 episodes)
Average age: 38
Note: To date, this is the last time Danny, Frankie, Jamie and Claire appear in the top 12 and the last time Charlie appears in the top 12. This is the third time that a Rovers licensee doesn’t appear in the top 12
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License