Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 28 March 2014

Corrie newcomer Luke to date Katy Armstrong

There's a good interview with Dean Fagan, who plays newcomer Luke Britton on Coronation Street, in Digital Spy today.

Dean talks about the audition process for the part of Luke in Corrie.  He also reveals that Luke will be starting a new romance with Katy Armstrong.

Luke has appeared on a few TV dramas in the past, including one with the BBC called Worried About the Boy. "That was one of my first gigs. It was about Culture Club and I played Mikey Craig the bassist. I've done some other shows too, most recently a drama called Homefront for ITV, which was brilliant to work on."

And as for his other interests outside of work: "I DJ as well as acting. I've got a residency DJ job at The Black Dog Ballroom in the Northern Quarter of Manchester, and also at another place called The Terrace. Before I joined Corrie, that kept the bills paid and also gave me a lot of free time."

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already don't like this character. He's starting off a bit annoying.

Frosty the Snowman said...

So starts the soap sex merry go round, first Katie, then???

Anonymous said...

Two sex symbols getting it together, again. Sorry I'm 'too old' to appreciate this evening after evening, I have to say I've been giving C.S. a miss now and then lately, and worse, I don't look forwards to watching it.
I'm grateful for this blog though, else I would think it's just me.

Anonymous said...

Haven't watched in weeks. Missing it? Nope.

Anonymous said...

A storyline I'd like to see..the benefits of medical marijuana for PTSD or other medical ailments. What a debacle that would cause hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Although I agree with most posters about the crummy merry-go-round aspect of relationships, I think Katy and Luke make better sense than Katy and Chesney did. Honestly, I don't really care about Katy, but this strikes me as more realistic.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!