Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 4 September 2011

Growing up with Curly Watts

Actor Kevin Kennedy, who played the much-missed Curly Watts on Coronation Street, turns 50 today. Happy Birthday, Kevin! 

I'm (ahem) almost the same age as Kevin and feel like I grew up with Curly on Corrie, he was one of the constants in my life for a very long time, telly-wise. I'd love to see Curly back on the cobbles. Isn't it about time that he returned?

Follow Kevin on twitter

Find out all about Curly Watts on corrie.net

5 comments:

abbyk said...

I can't believe he missed both Vera and Jack's funerals.

Humpty Dumpty said...

I always liked Curly. He was a mate of Kevin's so could come back and keep him company. But he could only return as a manager of a supermarket; can't see any other reason for him to be on the street. Perhaps he could be one of the high-ups in WART. At the time Kevin Kennedy left, the producers said they were keeping the door open for him and were already contemplating his return story.

Anonymous said...

Curly was a useless character in the last few years of his time in the street. Please dont bring him back. Every character has its day- Micky

bbhilda said...

I would LOVE to see Curly come back, but leave Emma behind please.

bbhilda said...

Wow! It was much easier to post from my IPad that time, whatever you did, I thank you for it!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!