Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Corrie babes vamp it up

This gorgeous picture of Sasha, Brooke and Michelle (Sian, Sophie and Tina) from Coronation Street features in today's Daily Star. 

The picture is running with an article about how Corrie's keeping itself young despite turning 50.  All this fan hopes is that 'keeping it young' never translates into 'turning into Hollyoaks' and I'll be happy. 

The girls' dresses really are gorgeous and I'm wondering where they got them from as I'd like to wear one at Christmas, just as long as I can wear me thermal vest underneath and a nice matching cardi on top.

Read the full article here.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Is it just me or does Sacha's head and neck look severly and unnaturally photoshopped in this photo?! :D

Tvor said...

Wait a minute, there's a face missing. ..... No Kym Marsh???? ;)))

Anonymous said...

Who are these people? I can hardly recognize them. I'm with you, Flaming Nora! Thank goodness, Tvor, there's a face missing...

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!