Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 9 December 2010

Anybody know who's doing the Coronation Street funerals?


We don't know the full casualty list yet, but if we're due to have four quick-fire funerals on Coronation Street, I'm just wondering if Archie Shuttleworth (Roy Hudd) will be involved?
Does anybody happen to know?
I hope so. I always enjoyed his appearances on Corrie. I loved it when he asked Audrey to do hairdressing for the departed. And I wonder if the "funeral teas" will match Blanche's exacting standards?
My own blog is here

4 comments:

Sunny Jim said...

Roy Hudd's currently in the West End (going to see him next month) so unfortunately I don't think Archie will be putting in an appearance.

jamescc said...

I saw Roy last month at th same show.

He was very good as were most of the cast.

gadgee said...

Roy's always good. I love the title of his autobiography - A Fart in a Colander

Karin F. said...

does anyone know of a site where canadians can watch the current UK episodes? ITV won't let me & I am desperate to watch the tram disaster.
Karin

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!