Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 4 September 2010

Fat Brenda joins the Coronation Street blog

Fat Brenda's Cream Horn

Hello my loves, my name is Fat Brenda and I work nights at Street Cars. I've worked in Weatherfield for years and I can give you the inside view on everything that's going on down here on the cobbles.

What exactly is wrong with Eddie's hand and why does he limp?
Where does Lloyd buy his shirts from?

What does Steve actually do when he comes into the office?


I can answer all these questions and many more besides, I get to hear it all sat at this desk.

My hobbies include gin, Dunhill cigarettes and cakes, although not from Roy's; for one thing they're a bit past their best and the factory lot have usually demolished them by ten thirty.

The story that everyone's been talking about, apart from that Cropper wedding I didn't get invited to, is the Webster girl running away - not the slutty one, when she runs away it usually means she's holed up in an attic somewhere. Wherever the young Webster girl is I only hope she's packed some sandwiches and taken that lovely friend of hers, thick as thieves the pair of them!

I'll be writing during my night shifts at Street Cars so enjoy them and welcome to the world of...
... Fat Brenda's Cream Horn

PS. I've also got a twitter thingy on the into-net web too so follow me if you like. When the Bella's have been read and the Mills and Boon have been finished I have been known to twit tweet.

10 comments:

Chewy said...

Welcome Fat Brenda!

Fat Brenda said...

Hiya Chewy love.

Thanks for the welcome.

Bren
x

Sea Penguin said...

Wow Brenda - can't wait to read your blogs - any chance we could see a photo of you as well?!

maggie muggins said...

We finally get to hear from Fat Brenda! Weren't you mentioned on the show? Welcome and can't wait to hear all the gossip.

Fat Brenda said...

Right then,

Seapenguin love, I am afraid that I can't put a picture of myself on the blog because I don't want the DSS to know I'm working at Street Cars and signing on! If you want to find out what I look like then I'll be in Readers Wives next month (page 7) I am divorced but I was married when the picture was taken.

Maggie Muggins my love, thanks for the warm welcome. I am mentioned frequently in the cab office but thanks to Eileen I'm always doing the graveyard shift. Fancy letting her doing the rotas, they know she's got a problem with me!

Sea Penguin said...

Brenda, my other half always gets Reader's Wives but it's between me and the dog as to who gets it off him once he's done with it - but I'll do my best!! & don't let Eileen get you down - she's just jealous and bitter.

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Dunhills! A girl after my own heart! Can't wait to hear the inside scoop on my favs Lloyd, Steve, and Eileen. I'm thinking you're soon to become another fav!

Glenda Young said...

Welcome, Fat Brenda!

Martin Rosen said...

Hi FB and welcome to the team.

Can you tell me who else works for StreetCars other than Eddie, sometimes Steve and Lloyd?

Who else books cabs from them other than friends/relatives?

Fat Brenda said...

Martin love,

You're not working for the tax office or the DSS are you?

For your information we have lots of customers from as far afield as Rosamund Street.

Bren
x

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!