Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 10 December 2021

Ellie Leach reveals her Christmas wishlist


What would you buy your character for Christmas?
I'd buy Faye some nice jewellery because she deserves something a bit fancy after the year
she's had.

What is your character’s Christmas wish this year?
I think Faye's Christmas wish this year is to stay out of trouble, although I'm not sure how
that's working out for her!

How do you normally spend Christmas?
I usually spend Christmas at home with all my family. My mum always cooks the dinner and
there's around ten of us so it's quite a big Christmas.

What is your favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memories are from when I was younger and we'd leave milk and
cookies in front of the fire ready for Santa to come.

Do you have a Christmas tradition?
We don't really have a tradition in my house, however my sister and I always wake up at the
crack of dawn because we can't sleep through excitement.

What’s your favourite Christmas present you’ve ever received?
One Christmas my mum and dad had booked for us to go on holiday on Boxing Day and I had
no idea until the Christmas morning.

Have you ever re-gifted a present?
I actually love buying Christmas presents for people and I always like picking things that are
personal so I don't think I've ever re-gifted a present. Although I'm not against it, if I left it to
the last minute and the gift was appropriate for that person I would definitely re-gift.

What is your favourite part of Christmas dinner?
Pigs in blankets, they're the best ever.

What is your favourite Christmas movie?
I genuinely don't know if I can pick one! I LOVE Nativity because I think it's hilarious but I
also love a classic like Elf or Home Alone.

What is your favourite Christmas song?
Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You or Elton John - Step into Christmas because it
reminds me of Gavin and Stacey.

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook  






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!