Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 16 December 2021

Tanisha Gorey reveals her Christmas wishlist

What would you buy your character for Christmas?
I would definitely buy Asha some new makeup! She’s really into it and after the year she’s
had I think she deserves some good quality stuff. Also maybe some driving lessons because
she loves her independence and I think this would really help her achieve this.

What is your character’s Christmas wish this year?
I think Asha’s Christmas wish would be wanting to see everybody happy around the
Christmas tree. Everybody has been through so much and she would want Nina to be happy
and enjoying herself whilst spending time with one another. Also to see her family come
back together after all the arguments, as there are only three of them so they need to make
sure they stick together.

How do you normally spend Christmas?
Although I’m the eldest sibling out of me and brother who’s 9, I'm always the one who has
to wake him up on Christmas morning! I know, it's a joke if you ask me! Then once I’ve done
that, we will go downstairs, wait for both sets of grandparents to come round, eat breakfast,
then finally open our presents!

What is your favourite Christmas memory?
My favourite Christmas memory has got to be the first Christmas after my little brother was
born, as before my mum met my stepdad, it was just the two of us. So when my stepdad, his
parents, and also my grandparents were all there, it was really nice to have so many people
there, that I could now call family.

Do you have a Christmas tradition?
The only slight Christmas tradition we have, is that we can NOT go into the living room
before we’ve eaten our breakfast, and that breakfast hsas got to always be a bacon butty!

What’s your favourite Christmas present you’ve ever received?
I think I'll have to say it is the annual perfume my little brother gets me. It's always the one I
need the most too.

Have you ever re-gifted a present?
I think I have re-gifted maybe one present, I won’t lie… BUT it was just a body wash gift set
and I didn’t use that brand, so I wrapped it up and gave it to my mum as one of her stocking
fillers. Not too bad.

What is your favourite part of Christmas dinner?
My favourite part of Christmas dinner has got to be drowning my whole plate in mint
sauce… Yes, I am that person.

What is your favourite Christmas movie?

I think my favourite film is definitely The Grinch! What’s there not to love about The Grinch?

What is your favourite Christmas song?
I really do love Band Aid’s ‘84 version of Do They Know It's Christmas. It really gets me in the
Christmas spirit when I hear it.

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook  






All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License


No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!