Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 4 June 2010

Ryan Thomas signs 12-month contract


Ryan Thomas - better known to us as Jason Grimshaw - has signed a new contract to stay on the Street for another year, it has been reported today.

New Producer Phil Collinson sees Jason as part of the show's future, and promised Ryan some big storylines in the coming months.

What are your thoughts on Jason? I'm a big fan of the character, and think he brings a lot to the show. I had feared he may get the chop under the new producer, but glad to see he's going to be sticking around and back to the forefront of the drama.

8 comments:

Willie Wombat said...

I like Jason but wish he would ditch that ingrate Tina and get a decent bird!

abbyk said...

Can't wait to see him in high def! They'd better not be as blurry as the opening credits.

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I like him :)

gadgee said...

Jason's a good character, and he's gorgeous.

Seanie said...

I'm surprised. I hate Jason. I thought he would get the chop, I honestly did.

What that producer should bring back some of the old characters now.

Laura said...

I like Jason better than some of the other characters; glad to see he's around for a while longer and that he'll be getting some decent storylines. And I also agree that the sooner he gets away from Toxic Tina, the better. Now THERE'S a character who I sincerely hope gets the chop.

Anonymous said...

Love Jason! Looking forward to Ryan Thomas getting more interesting stories as I think he is currently underrated as an actor. And of course he is very easy on the eye! Let's hope his future storylines involve him having to iron with his shirt off again.

Anonymous said...

Meh.
He's thick, and never has any dialogue worth listening to.
They got rid of the wrong brother.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!