Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Tisha Merry on the future for Corrie's Steph

There's a good interview on Digital Spy with Coronation Street newcomer Tisha Merry, who plays Steph Britton,

Digital Spy recently chatted to Tisha Merry, who plays Steph, for her thoughts on the ongoing storyline and life at Corrie.  It's a good read.


Tisha says that when she found out that she was being brought back on a permanent basis into the show, she was absolutely over the moon.


Read the interview here.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

9 comments:

Tvor said...

I like Steph. I hope she stays around for awhile.

David Parsnips said...

I like her too, just hope they keep her just as she is and dont ruin her by changing her personality or turning her into another Weatherfield bike.

Llifon said...

I like her too. But, like every likeable character, they get overexposed and we grow to hate them, which is a shame.

abbyk said...

She's been here for 2 minutes and hasn't become part of a front burner couple. She's pretty, friends with everyone and fills the funny gap. I call that a win.

Ruth owen said...

Very pleased she's staying. Now she needs a reall meaty storyline.

Rebecca said...

I like her. I think she's the comedic character that has been lacking for a long time. Like others have said, I hope they keep her as she is and don't make her sleep with every man on the street or change her into a shrew.

Anonymous said...

She'd be a hoot paired up with Kylie and Eva.

maggie muggins said...

While I like her upbeat characterization, and I'm happy for Tisha, I hope her use of teen-speak is something the character grows out of. If that becomes a permanent part of Steph's persona, it will drive me nuts.

Zagg said...

I guess I am really in the minority here, but I don't really like this character. I just don't see the point of adding her to the cast. She is not memorable for me, so I am not developing any sort of caring about the character. She's just kind of fluffy.
And now they introduce her brother and again I say...why? There are already too many people on this show.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!