Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Coronation Street fan of the week - Jack in Preston

It's Wednesday and time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? Find out more here!


Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Jack Chessell. Me? I'm from the pride of Lancashire, Preston! Born and bred.  I've attached a photo of me with Owen when I visited the street a year ago

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Ooo, I'd say since I was about 4 years old, probably since I was wearing nappies! haha.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Male - has to be Tim. He gives me a bl**dy right laugh every time I see him on screen, and I can relate to him a lot too (I'm going a touch bald on my head!!)
Female - so much talent in the female department, but if I'm going to be honest it has to be Sophie Webster. She's a right looker, beautiful and talented. I don't know if you can tell, I have a massive crush on her!

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years?
When Norris met Horace, some people say I look a bit like Norris but I don't believe them.

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be?
I've been living in Thailand recently and met the girl of my dreams. So I'd love to see something similar happen in Corrie, love a happy ending if you know what I mean!

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I met Owen Armstrong once on a Corrie tour.

Download our App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Zagg said...

How cute! I love hearing from younger views and their love for Corrie.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!