Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 10 April 2010

Coronation Street Blog on BBC Radio

Flaming Nora! I was interviewed yesterday on BBC Radio Wales about what I thought about Jack Duckworth leaving Coronation Street.

It's always embarassing hearing yourself on radio and I think I sound as if I was talking through a cushion!

But if you'd like to hear it, it's online here at 1hr 54 minute marker. It's available online until 6:32pm Friday 16th April 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice interview Glenda. And what do they mean "this is fiction." They've obviously never been to Weatherfield ;-)

Glenda Young said...

Thanks, Ian.

I know - what are some people on? Fiction, indeed!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!