Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 14 October 2011

Fat Brenda's Steve Horn



So loveys, the first day of preparation happened for me play and my Steve got his eyebrows waxed and his make-up done so he can look like a switchboard starlet like what I do!

The photos will be done next week and I'll pop 'em on here so you can see what I look like!

Me play is now called, "Fat Brenda: My Flamin' Story" and it starts at Harrogate in April. You can click on a linky to find out about tickets an' that. It's touring an' all so don't worry if you can't make it down to Harrogate.

Right then loveys,

See you in a bit for a ciggie.

x

4 comments:

Sunny Jim said...

Poor Steve. But what I don't understand is: if he's playing Fat Brenda, why is he having hair removed, surely more needs adding.

Fat Brenda said...

You cheeky flamin' thing! Me eyebrows are immaculate! I've nowt else to do on a nightshift except pluck!

bbhilda said...

I want the tour to include Canada! In fact Winnipeg in Canada! (Stamping foot!)

Dolly Tubb said...

Break a leg, Bren! Can't wait to see the piccies, sounds as though it will be a flamin' lovely evening! But please remember your fans north of the border before you go swanning off to Winnipeg (sorry bbhilda!)

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!