Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 5 June 2010

Mary madness

In lieu of a short Corrie week on telly, I've been doing some thinking about Mad Mary Taylor. Yes, I do think she's a bit bonkers, wonderfully so as far as a character goes. But I fear for the future of Mary. She's getting closer and closer to the edge, I think and that can't be a good thing. I've written a bit about my thoughts about her character on t'other blog here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Although a tad chunky, Mary is still pretty hot. How could she really like doddery old Norris. She should set her eyes on Jason.

David Cameroon said...

I love Mary and hope she is around for some time to come, she has some great lines but hope they dont make her too loopy! Agree she is too good and a bit too young for Norris what is she 40 something and he is 70.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!