Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 8 April 2010

Jack P Shepherd celebrates 10 years on Corrie

Jack P Shepherd, who plays David Platt on Coronation Street, is celebrating being part of the show for 10 years.

In a good, long interview with the Mirror, Jack says: "I've been David Platt almost as long as I've been Jack Shepherd, which is weird! But I've enjoyed it...it doesn't feel like a decade. David's an idiot! I wouldn't be his friend. I wouldn't give him the time of day. But I love playing him and I don't see why I couldn't be here in another 10 years. By then he could own the Rovers or Underworld, or be an out-and-out thug. He could go either way."

1 comment:

gadgee said...

Great interview. I think Jack would be a big miss if he ever left Corrie, so I hope he is still there in another ten years' time if he still wants to be.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!