Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Coronation Street fan of the week - August 26 09

It's the first of our Coronation Street fan of the week blog posts. If you'd like to be featured, email me with the answers to the questions below along with your photo.

Who are you and where are you from? Julie Tuite, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.

How long you've been watching Corrie? I am 32 and have been watching Corrie since I was in my mother's womb.

Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why? My favourite female character is Blanche. She gets the best lines and is so funny. My favorite line is: "Deirdre, beauty is a curse, you should consider yourself lucky." My favourite male character is Mike Baldwin. I liked him the most because he was such an ass yet so likeable.

And for your fantasy Corrie storyline? I would bring back Liam and let him and Maria live happily ever after. I would also like to be a character on Corrie and break up Michelle and Steve because Steve and I had an affair.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!