Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 20 August 2009

Tony Gordon confesses all - to Roy Cropper

Oooh, there's a shock spoiler in The Daily Star today as they reckon that Tony Gordon is going to confess all - to Roy Cropper.

The paper says that Tony reveals everything to Roy after a health scare leaves him determined to come clean about his sins. And Roy will be by Tony’s side when he collapses and is rushed to hospital. Tony says to Roy: “You’re a good man Roy Cropper. So I need to make a confession to you. I killed him Roy‚ I killed Liam, I killed Liam!”

Roy begs Tony to tell the police. But we'll have to wait and see whether Tony does the right thing or if Roy turns him in.

5 comments:

Tvor said...

Health crisis... maybe another one of his panic attacks? I'm guessing he'll manage to spin it to Roy, say that he feels responsible etc. not that he actually killed him. Roy, innocent soul that he is, will believe him.

Clare said...

Oooh! They did say that his unravelling would come about with someone that you sooo don't expect! Hmmm..Carla will have an alliance though, surely?

Unknown said...

OMG! I'm so excited for all of this to unravel!

Kris, DSHQ said...

Spoke to Ali King today - she's on top form and looking forward to the Tony saga reaching its climax, too. I can't wait!

Simon said...

Ever since Tony's had these panic attacks, I keep thinking this is going to be his exit! He's going to have a heart attack or a bad panic attack or something when everything comes to a head! I can't wait to see how it all pans out, but I'd bet my socks on his panic attacks having some point in his exit!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!