Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 27 August 2015

Coronation Street fan of the week - Aaron in Ireland

It's time to meet our Coronation Street fan of the week.
Would you like to be our Coronation Street fan of the week? 
Find out more here!

I'm delighted that we are getting some of the new generation of Coronation Street fans of the week featured (with their parental consent, of course).  If you're a big Corrie fan and you're off school with time on your hands, email in to us and you could be our fan of the week too. If you're 16 or under, please ask a parent or guardian to email us too with consent for us to use your photo on the website!


Who are you and where are you from?
My name is Aaron Fleming, I am almost 17 years old. I live in County Offaly in Ireland.


How long have you been watching Corrie? 

 I've watched Corrie since I was about 6 so around 2004.
Who are your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
My favourite characters are David Platt and Leanne Battersby. David's my favourite because when he was younger he was always getting into trouble. I like Leanne because she is trying to do everything to help Simon but he is having none of it. Also Craig is one of my favourites too especially after the camping week.   

What's been some of your favourite Corrie storylines over the years? 
My favourite storyline of all time would have to be the 50th anniversary tram crash. There was so much drama in one week and I just loved it. I was sad that Ashley Peacock had to die he was one of my favourites at that time. 

And what would your fantasy Corrie storyline be? 
I have had a lot of ideas of storylines for Corrie. My favourite would be if David torched Callum's place or his car. I would think that would make it worse but it could rise the tension even more.

Have you any snippets or news about meeting any of the Corrie cast, or trips to the set, etc., that you'd like to share?
I have never been to Manchester before and I would always want to meet some of the cast but I never got the chance to go. But some day I will and then I will be happy.

Download our free App | Follow on Twitter @CoroStreetBlog | Like on Facebook | Visit Corrie.net


Creative Commons Licence
All original work on the Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!