I want to start out by saying that I have always admired Julie Carp’s mod girl style. I have wanted to do a Street Style edition on her for ages. The only problem is that most of the lovely vintage pieces that Julie wears are REALLY hard to find! Even something similar. Well, I couldn’t find that lovely blue cupcake number that she wore a couple epi’s ago, but I was in luck and I did find Julie Carp’s highly coveting pink and white polka-heart dress!
Isn't it completely fabulous? I know a lot of us out there must just love this but could never see themselves having the guts to pull it off. But, just look how fantastic it looks on Julie!
I do not know if Julie’s dress came from this shop, but I found this dead-ringer at Vivien of Holloway online. I think Julie’s poor old spinster sister Eileen needs to get to Vivien’s ASAP, don’t you? Get the dress HERE.* Check out all the other lovely pieces that Vivien of Holloway has to offer!
Is there anything that you’ve ever seen on The Street that you’d like to have, but don’t know where you can find something similar? Are you interested in any particular character’s personal or decorating style? For any Street Style requests, send me a line! I’ll try my best, sorry if I do not respond to every request. If so, I couldn’t find anything similar!* Coronation Street Blog is a fan blog, written by fans for fans. Items featured on Street Style are not the official items used in Coronation Street production. Coronation Street Blog Street Style is not affiliated with the official Coronation Street costume department. The items featured are only similar to those seen on Coronation Street.
Monday, 18 October 2010
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
Welcome. We open at Chariot Square Happy Hour where Izzy, Sean, Michael and Carla are enjoying a few drinks. Glenda comes in looking for D...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...