Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 22 March 2009

Rachel Leskovac - last in, first out at Corrie?

Rachel Leskovac who plays Coronation Street hairdresser Natasha, reveals in an interview with The Sunday People that she's worried she might be sacked from the cobbles cast. As cutbacks are being made at ITV, Rachel says: "I am secure till August and I will know in May whether or not they want to keep me. But I am worried that if ITV are going to make cuts, I might go." She also reveals that she originally auditioned for the role of Lauren Wilson, Violet's younger sister on Corrie.

For more Corrie tabloid tales from this weekend's press, have a look here.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!