Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Celebrating 60 years of Coronation Street in The People's Friend magazine


As well as running this unique and wonderful Coronation Street Blog, I also write novels and since 2016 have been writing my own soap opera, too. It's called Riverside and appears weekly in The People's Friend magazine. You can find out all about it here.

And as the People's Friend magazine know that I'm a huge Corrie fan, they asked me to write a celebration of the show for its 60th anniversary. The double-page spread appears in the magazine which has gone on sale in the shops today. I hope you enjoy reading it very much indeed.

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!