Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Tuesday 9 November 2010

Corrie Crazy to air on Canadian TV

I just got the official word and here it is, Corrie Crazy airs on December 9 at 8 pm on CBC. Find all about why Coronation Street is so popular with Canadian fans! You may remember reading all about the experiences that Graham and I had and those of my friends Mark and Deborah. Now you can see the end result along with lots of other Canadian Corrie fans who all got their 2 minutes in the limelight too. I am looking forward to it though I may watch my part through my fingers.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I'll be looking at my parts through my fingers too TVOR.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!