Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 7 May 2010

Spot the Corrie prop - May 7, 2010

Well done to the anonymous reader who guessed that last week's Coronation Street props came from Eileen Grimshaw's house.

Have a look at these two cups and see if you can tell where on Coronation Street they belong. And, if that's too easy for you, can you also name the two people who are holding the cups?

Don't ring in, it's just for fun.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm pretty sure it's Natasha and Audrey in the salon holding the cups :)

Llifon said...

Ye I agree.

glitta17 said...

I think it is also Natasha and Audrey in the salon, Natasha on the right, Audrey on the left.

Sea Penguin said...

I'd go for Audrey on the left (nail polish, bling)and Lewis on the right (man's jacket, short nails)

Anonymous said...

I think it is Audrey & Natasha at the salon.

Unknown said...

I think it's Audrey on the left and David on the right

Sea Penguin said...

Yep - I can see that Hippychick - I've changed my mind - David on the right.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!