Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 29 June 2018

Should Sinead marry Daniel - Yay or Nay?


In tonight's Coronation Street, Daniel goes down on one knee and pops the question to Sinead. Yup, that question.

I never liked these two as a couple but that's because I've never been a fan of Sinead. She's too whiney, too moany and look what she did to poor Ches! Broke his little ginger heart.

Anyway, I'm still not mad keen on Sinead but she has been redeemed ever so slightly in her relationship with Daniel who is a superb, if complicated, human being and on that I will take no argument. I think he's brilliant, as is Rob Mallard who plays him.

The only thing I can think of in favour of them getting married is that it might see the return of Denise Black, as Daniel's mum Denise Osbourne.

But should these two get wed? I vote Nay. What do you say - Yay or Nay?

Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!   

Read more Corrie news, interviews, gossip and spoilers  

Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

12 comments:

Bring Back Todd/Bruno ..... said...

Big fat NAY from me! I don't like Sinead either and she is totally unsuited to Daniel, who deserves someone with a tad more intelligence. Can you imagine living your whole life with this woman? She would drive anyone mad.

njblas said...

Yes to Denise coming back, but not for this reason...

Anonymous said...

Nay. Daniel should get a pet instead.

Joseph said...

I'm gonna say yay just because I want a break from Sinead's love life. Let them get married and stay married for a while.

abbyk said...

A tepid Yay, but they both need real jobs. He needs to either get back on his novel, become a real (ie, employed) journalist, or go to Uni and finish his studies. She needs to get out of the misery faktry and back to her crafts where she shines. Open a market stall that we never have to see and let her bring in some real money.

Cheryl said...

Oh yes that'll be a match made in heaven for those 2 at least Sinead deserves every bit of happiness I hope they get married

C in Canada said...

I'm with abbyk's 'tepid yay'. A good way of putting it.
I think that much like Ken and Deirdre, they deserve each other, even if they aren't all that suited to each other.
It would be nice to see a couple STAY married on this show.

popcorn said...

I happen to like Sinead (at least, the original Sinead, before she became so whine-y) but don't think they are suited - so NO. Daniel needs someone who can bounce off him intellectually speaking.

Anonymous said...

Yes they should get married and in a few years he can kill her.

Jo said...

Nohhhhhhhhh! Write the whiny one out please

Pat said...

I really don't know why people are so down on Sinead. I like her, she's a genuinely nice character and she is not as stupid as people make her out to be.

Roni said...

I am happy they're getting married, hopefully without any drama. I am also hoping Flora does end up living with them, I really like her and it seems like Sinead might get her own business with Flora's monetary help. Perhaps a little shop where she can sell her revamped dresses, candles and soaps.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!