Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Living in Weatherfield: ...and working there too



Just a quick blog from me today - really just a way to check in and let you all know what I'm up to and as to why I'm a little quiet around this neck of the woods recently.

To cut a long story short I'm now working as a tour guide on the brand new Coronation Street Tour in MediaCity! It's an absolute joy to be able to share my love (and random knowledge) of this fantastic show with fellow fans. Plus I'm spending each weekend with friends of our blog, Jonny Grimshaw and Tommy Cowell.

Please do book up, come along and say hello. You can buy tickets at coronationstreetthetour.co.uk.

So from now - until the tours take a brief hiatus in July, I expect that I'll not have opportunity to blog. But that in no way means that I'm leaving! I still have lots to say about Corrie and I still bloody love it.  I'll speak to you all soon! In the meantime, read about my adventures in Weatherfield so far:
Cheers! You can find me on my brand new Twitter @GormanAdamsEde.



Please read our advice for leaving comments on the Coronation Street Blog
All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

No comments:

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!