I have recently been looking into the locations used in the Coronation Street opening titles, doing this I have discovered all the locations used, so I took some snapshots on Google Streetview, and posted them all on Corrie Chatter, a Coronation Street forum.
There was too many pictures to post directly on here, so go and have a peek over there. If I got any of the locations wrong (I have a feeling the Castlefield one isn't the right area - though it does have all the elements used in that shot) then tweeter me @WeatherfieldRec.
Update: I noticed Corrie Chatter needs a membership to view, so if you aren't a member, you can view on this forum.
Sunday, 19 June 2011
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
Coronation Street has released a dramatic first look of Sarah Barlow’s long awaited court case. Sarah, played by Tina O'Brien, was arres...
-
It was an early episode of the podcast this week, covering the Weatherfield happenings between the 28th September and the 1st October (Episo...
