Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Rula Lenska films final scenes on Coronation Street

Rula Lenska, who plays the impossibly glamorous Claudia Colby on Corrie, has filmed her final scenes.

In an interview with today's Mirror, it says that Claudia leaving the show will pave the way for Audrey and Marc to get together, as rumoured in Corrie's summer spoilers.

Rula says the door's being left open for Claudia to return to the cobbles, which, I think, is good to hear. She's fitted in really well and I'll be sorry to see her go. 

And as Rula leaves the show, our blogger Merseytart wonders who'll be next in line to wear the Corrie Cougar Crown?  Could it really be the Shake n Vac woman?

5 comments:

David said...

I'm sad to see Claudia go I've enjoyed her scenes with Audrey and I hope she does return in the future.

Anonymous said...

Too bad they didn't have her try it on with Norris...just to watch him sputter and squirm would have been hilarious.

Anonymous said...

I must be in the minority, but I couldn't abide her voice or her. Now if she could drag Marc off the street with her I'd be happy.

Frosty the Snowman said...

It was ridiculous to have bagged a great actress like Rhula, not to use her. I am just sorry she didnt take over the Rovers. Pity Claudia isnt taking the rather boring cheesy grinning whistling Marc with her.

Dilly Daydream said...

I thought Claud had gone already.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!