Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 17 July 2009

Corrie's fab photo Friday - July 17, 2009

It's a blast from the past for this week's Corrie fab photo Friday with Stan and Hilda Ogden. But can anyone remember why they were dressed up in football strips? I can't... but I'd really like to know.

What would you like to see in this weekly fab photo slot? Pictures of Corrie hunks and babes? Blonde bombshell blasts from the past? Archives of barmaids? Do let us know and we'll do our best to oblige.

Have a look at more Coronation Street fab photos - July 10, July 3

7 comments:

marjorie said...

I love the old photos.

Billy Niblick said...

Since you mention it, I'd quite like a barmaid archive. Especially if it features lusty Tanya Pooley.

Nancy said...

I believe the Rover's were playing against the other pub, I can't remember the name. It seems to me that Hilda made a good play or something like that. I loved those two!!! I would love to see Hilda back for an episode or two!

Llifon said...

Vote for your favourite character on Corrie Corner

Yoork said...

Hilda's like sport-spice before her time!
Stan just looks like the old Italian man down the street from me.
What the same outfit will do for different people...

Yoork said...

*sporty-spice

John in Oakland said...

I think they were playing against the Flying Horse over a barrel of bitter.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!