Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 1 June 2009

Jim McDonald and Andy return to Corrie

Both Jim and Andy McDonald are returning to Corrie for Steve and Becky's wedding, say Digital Spy.

Corrie producer Kim Crowther revealed to DS: "Lloyd plays quite a major part in Steve's next wedding when Jim McDonald makes a reappearance. The thing that Jim gets embroiled in isn't what you'd expect, though. Lloyd manages to cause a rumpus at the nuptials without it all panning out as you'd think - considering Lloyd's going out with Liz, that is. Jim - and actually Andy, too - reappear, so it'll be a big old McDonald wedding."

See also: Steve and Becky's wedding No. 2

5 comments:

Peter said...

I simply don't like Jim's character. Never have and never will so am not best pleased about this news. I was neither much of an Andy fan either! His character i always found as a bit of a drip and it was right that he had no real future with the show. Bringing them back though for the wedding does make sense. I hope that really is all they are back for though.

Tvor said...

I'm pleased! I always liked Jim and Liz together even if they aren't together now. I don't think they should be, mind you, they're no good for each other anymore but I will enjoy the return, however brief. Andy was always a kind of non descript character but it's still good to see all the McDonalds back together.

DillyDaydream said...

I've always liked Jim although I can take Andy or leave him. But I'm glad they're both coming back even for a short period; I wish Jim & Liz could be back together permanently but in a loving relationship rather than a fiery one.

Glenda Young said...

You just know there's gonna be a fight!!

Sunny Jim said...

This is great news so it is

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!