A lot of people seem to be assuming John gathered up the strength to get up and walk away, but I have another theory - John Stape had an accomplice. John looked toward the ground several times as if he was checking it out before making his great escape.
Who may his accomplice be, I hear you ask? Well, Brian Packham returns next week, is it possible the Bessie Street Headteacher has anything to do with John going missing? I hope we do get an explanation on how exactly he made it out alive.
I have to say, as good as tonight's episode was, I hope this is it. I don't want anymore murders, any more sieges or hostages, car crashes or explosions, Corrie's had more than it's fair share and now it's time to start building up some new stories. I know there's the little 'Rovers Riot' coming up, but I hear thats more comedic than dramatic. Please Corrie, no more over dramatised story lines, at least not until 2012.
Friday, 3 June 2011
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
