Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Sunday 7 November 2010

Picture: Rovers Return new barmaid

Michelle Keegan is pictured here as Tina McIntyre, the new Rovers Return barmaid (the soap's 52nd barmaid).  However, as soon as she starts working in the Coronation Street pub, the tram crash happens, trapping Graeme Proctor in the flat above the Kabin.

Michelle says: "Being told I was going to be a barmaid was exciting enough, but then I found out that at the same time we would be filming the tram crash. One minute I was pulling pints in the bar and then the next I was running down the street screaming my head off. "

1 comment:

All Bar One said...

I would have thought that a young attractive girl like Tina would have been better employed at the trendy Joinery rather than the old boozer that is the t'Rovers. Hope she is not going to keep shouting "ME DAD".

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!