Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Friday 4 March 2011

Spot the Corrie prop - March 4th 2011

Last week's prop proved rather difficult. bbhilda correctly spotted Deirdre's pinny (I've just seen her still wearing it in 1987) but figured that it couldn't be the Barlow's because of the sauce bottle on the table. Ken must have mellowed over the years because it was indeed the Barlow's breakfast table. I was rather surprised at the presence of a sauce bottle on the Barlow's table, which was one of the reasons for picking that picture.

After the success of last week's vintage view, this week we're going back to 1987. Whereabouts on Coronation Street would you have found this picture hanging?

8 comments:

pickledjo said...

Hmmm. Frank's creepy pad?

Anonymous said...

lol at pickledjo's comment. Again, I wasnt born in 1987 so I have no idea but i'll again say Jack + Veras simply because I have no idea.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Mike Baldwin's flat?

Anonymous said...

Is it in the factory office?

Tvor said...

I"m going to guess here... was it in Brian and Gail's house?

Greg said...

The Duckies - their wallpaper

abbyk said...

@Tvor, that's what I thought, but only because of the little corner of a plaid shirt that I think I've seen Brian wearing.

Ryan Eastwood said...

In Rita's House

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!