Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 16 September 2009

Coronation Street fan of the week, Sep 16 09

If you would like to be a Coronation Street fan of the week, please email me with your picture and the answers to the questions below.

Who are you and where are you from?
Christian Wehrum from Frankfurt, Germany

How long have you been watching Corrie?
Since 1995 frequently, before that occasionally when I was in England. A very good friend of mine used to tape it for me and send me the tapes. During the Hillman storyline, a few tapes got lost and I never saw the end of that ;-( ITV do not allow viewers outside the UK to watch it via the web. Now I get ITV via satellite...hooray..so no more tapes or DVDs.

Your favourite female and male characters - and the reasons why?
Female - Blanche and her sarcasm, Emily for being there since day one, Auntie Pam for her business ideas, Ena Sharples. Male - Jason (very good looking), Sean, Spider, Tony Gordon (MURDERER!!!), Jack Duckworth, Percy Sugden.

And for your fantasy Corrie storyline?
Hillman revisited, the Windasses moving away, far away and a steady boyfriend for Sean with a gay marriage.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No! I like the Windasses! But, I do agree with a Sean-gay-marriage storyline. That'd be fabulous!

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!