Here's some good news! At least, I think so! Mary Taylor is due to return to the cobbles in the new year, according to ITV. I know, I know, some of you are cringing at the thought of yet another Norris-story and partly, I am too but look at it this way...anything that gets up Norris' nose is always worth watching. He's so uppity and know-it-all most of the time that anyone that can bring him down a peg or two has my vote. And, dare I say it, maybe he'll actually realize what he's lost and romance will bloom? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! In any case, I thought Mary was a great character, and I'll be glad to see her back!
Wednesday, 9 September 2009
Mary to return to the cobbles
Here's some good news! At least, I think so! Mary Taylor is due to return to the cobbles in the new year, according to ITV. I know, I know, some of you are cringing at the thought of yet another Norris-story and partly, I am too but look at it this way...anything that gets up Norris' nose is always worth watching. He's so uppity and know-it-all most of the time that anyone that can bring him down a peg or two has my vote. And, dare I say it, maybe he'll actually realize what he's lost and romance will bloom? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! In any case, I thought Mary was a great character, and I'll be glad to see her back!
Labels:
coronation street,
corrie,
itv soaps,
mary taylor,
norris cole,
pattie clare
You might also like...
-
Friday 2nd October 2026 CHRISTINA SEES THE DAUGHTER SHE NEVER HAD Sally and Lucy call at the undertakers to order Rachel’s plaque. Sally pr...
-
Thursday 1st October 2026 SOMEONE CONFESSES As someone overhears Ben telling Kevin that so far the police have no idea who attacked Eva, the...
-
Monday 5th October 2026 JODIE TEARS APART HER DAD’S SANITY David reveals that Doug has swiped both the toaster and the biscuit tin, Jodie p...
-
Wednesday 30th September 2026 THE NET CLOSES IN AROUND THE GUILTY The police take Carl in for questioning over the attack on Eva. Carl prote...
-
Good evening. Doug (Steve Evets, best known probably for his long term role in Brassic) provided a class performance this evening. We know...
-
This is all Nick's fault. If he'd just given Sam his phone back, none of it would've happened. In fact, why was poor old Sam...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 5 October to Friday 9 October 2026 Sall...
-
The previews are in for next week's Coronation Street and it looks as if it's going to be a good mix of high drama and some comedy D...
-
Here are the major storylines for the week ahead on Coronation Street, all wrapped up nicely. Monday 28 September to Friday 2 October 2026 W...
-
Monday 28th September 2026 WILL DEBBIE THROW CARL TO THE WOLVES? As Ben sits at Eva’s hospital bedside, after she was attacked and left for ...