Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, 16 March 2012

Would you like to join the Coronation Street Blog team?

Do you love writing and blogging as much as you love Corrie?  We're always looking for more bloggers to join our writing team. We want to ensure we don't miss blogging any news, gossip, fun stuff, competitions and merchandise that fans will be interested to know about.

If you fancy joining the writing team here on the Coronation Street blog, please email me with a short piece that you think would be fun to include on the blog and we'll take it from there with you. If you're reading this then you already know our style here on the blog - fun, irreverent - and most of all, our love of Corrie shines through.

You will need to know how to use blogger. Why not try creating your own blog at http://www.blogger.com/ and when you're familiar with how it works including putting pictures and links in, do let us know.

Your blog posts will be read and loved by hundreds of thousands of Corrie fans around the world each month, here on the Coronation Street Blog.  Find out all about us here.

6 comments:

Anna said...

Oooh! I'd like to do it, but I don't have a blog :( Erm, I have a diary from when I was 15, if that's any good, but I'm sure nobody wants to read about me following a boy in the year above me around for ten months... I've never really kept a blog since i re-read that cringeworthy effort at 25 and swore never to commit my private thoughts to paper ever again... Can we still apply if we don't have a blog?

Flaming Nora said...

Yes of course you can still apply if you don't have a blog. Just send me a little piece on something you think would fit in with the blog and we'll take it from there!

Carla said...

Can bloggers from other countries apply, or just from the UK? I"m in Canada, and I'd love this gig but we're so far behind the UK unfortunately, so I don't know how much insider gossip I'll be able to pass on!

Tvor said...

Carla, i'm in Canada too. I keep up on the current episodes and watch the british papers for news and spoilers and i download UK episodes to watch so i see what's going on and can blog about it

Flaming Nora said...

Yes, you can join in if you're from overseas too. Sometimes all it needs to blog is a great picture of Corrie past or present and a nice little comic remark, you don't have to be current.

Anonymous said...

The Nativity play drama in this week's Corrie was ridiculous. Everyone going on about precious Sy's disappointment, but not a word about Nick ruining it for all the other kids as well. And can you imagine all the parents just filing silently out of the hall without a protest?

Our Top 10 Blog Posts in last 7 days (automatically updated)