Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 1 December 2022

Alexandra Mardell confirmed for Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special



Alexandra Mardell, who played Emma in Coronation Street, has been confirmed for the ‘Strictly Come Dancing‘ Christmas Special 2022.

Alexandra will be paired with Strictly Come Dancing professional dancer Kai Widdrington.

Alexandra said: “I’ve grown up with ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, and my Mum always said she’d love to see me on the show so this really is the best Christmas present I could give her. I can’t wait to get into the training room and see what festive moves I can bring to the table!”

‘Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special’ will air on BBC One and BBC iPlayer on Christmas Day.

Glenda Young
Twitter: @Flaming_Nora
Fancy writing a guest blog post for us? All details here!  
Follow us on Twitter and Like us on Facebook 







All original work on Coronation Street Blog is covered by a Creative Commons License

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for her! I wish her all the best.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!