Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Thursday 30 July 2009

Michelle Connor to get a new fella

Michelle Connor's going to get a new fella on Coronation Street, says The Star.

Kym Marsh, who plays Michelle, says: “They are going to cast someone new because, come on, there aren’t exactly many eligible men left on the Street for her to seduce!”

It also seems as if Michelle is going to return to work behind the bar at the Rovers as she says: "I can’t tell you how excited I am about being back behind the bar at the Rovers. When you think of Corrie, you think of the Rovers, so to be in the thick of it again is amazing. I love filming in there. It’s such a laugh as there’s usually loads of us. We can get a bit naughty sometimes but we always get the job done!”

5 comments:

Tracyluv said...

OH NO! Not Michelle armfolding and moaning back behind the bar, I cannot stand her, I wish they would write her out!

Nurse Florence Ganderpoke said...

Oh, goodie gumdrops. Just shoot me now.

Tvor said...

She never did work much when she was a barmaid before, always off chasing sons and men and chatting in the back room

Unknown said...

I find Michelle's character irritating also. I'm more interested in them bringing a new eligible man on the cobbles! But by does Michelle get the spoils? Why not our Fiz, Julie, Natasha, Maria, Gail, Audrey, Janice....list goes on, instead?

Anonymous said...

I was hoping she wouldn't come back from her gig thing, but it looks like I will be disappointed!
Really dislike the character, it doesn't help that she can be overused.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!