Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Ken and Deirdre go to pot

If you thought Dev and Deirdre in bed was an "Oh my eyes!!!" moment, look away now! I just couldn't resist having a little Photoshop fun when I read about an upcoming storyline involving Ken and Deirdre.

It seems Ken is going to sign them up for an evening class in pottery and then gets his knickers in a twist when Deirdre flirts with the tutor and they recreate *the* scene from the movie Ghost.

If it's true, it's going to be dead funny! (pun intended).

11 comments:

Chewy said...

Haha! That picture is disturbing, love the sound of this though :D

Llywela said...

Oh, I'm laughing already, just at the thought of it!

Frosty the Snowman said...

The thought of Dreary flirting - UG!

Glenda Young said...

Tvor, you rock!

Tvor said...

:) it's the legs in the pic that crack me up.

DeeDee Eckerslyke said...

Excellent picture - I gagged! Looking forward to it already :)

Scott Willison said...

MY EYES

Karen Lee (Canada) said...

Oh the horror!.......should be a laugh.

Apple Cobbler said...

Probably won't eat solid food for a week after watching that!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Apple Cobbler on that.
I'll also dispense with trying to eat/drink/snack during those episodes for reasons only my sanity can handle.

Sea Penguin said...

Oh my God!! Deirdre must have a Stairmaster - or something...

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!