Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Monday 19 May 2008

Watch Coronation Street's Spider, in the nude

Did you know that Coronation Street's Spider once appeared in the nuddy? Well, ok, strictly speaking he didn't. But actor Martin Hancock, who played my favourite male Corrie character, did appear nude in an ad for Ikea.

And thanks to Corrie fan Rick we've got the video and it's online. Spider fans, brace yourself and click here. Isn't it about time Spider was back on the Street?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you were over the moon when you found this weren't you?

Glenda Young said...

Oh, I didn't find it, a fellow Corrie fan emailed it to me! Let's just say it wasn't the worst thing to happen in my day.

Anonymous said...

Nora I'm glad you like it, I got it from a friend in Ontario, she didn't know who it was but she thought the face looked familiar.

Glenda Young said...

His face? Oh yes, of course, his, er face.

Anonymous said...

oh my word Nora! You're too funny!
LOL

Glenda Young said...

Me? ! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Tut tut

Glenda Young said...

You're tutting as if that's a bad thing?

Anonymous said...

Love the sheep slippers in the eds. Does anyone know where I can get some.

Glenda Young said...

You could try the Harveys website and see if there's a contact email address there to ask them.

Anonymous said...

Hi

You can get those sheep slippers from a company called find-me-a-gift and they are £9.90 they do them in frogs, dogs, cows, monkeys and the famous sheep off the Harveys advert!!!

http://www.find-me-a-gift.co.uk/animal-slippers.html

Anonymous said...

hah all of you
been there shagged it :D

Glenda Young said...

Good for you, dear.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!