Cosy crimes and gritty sagas by Corrie Blog editor Glenda, published by Headline. Click pic below!

Saturday 8 March 2008

Let's hear it for Luigi

One of the minor characters I'm loving at the minute is Leanne's stroppy head waiter, Luigi, who works at the pizza place in the precinct. (I know it's called Valandro's but I always want to call it Voldermort's for some reason).

Anyway, Chris Hannon who plays Luigi is doing a great job as the stroppy waiter who serves up sarcasm with the wine list. More Luigi pleasey. Watch him in action right here in a deleted scene from Coronation Street.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I don't like him, he makes me cringe.

Glenda Young said...

I really enjoy watching him, and wish he was in it a bit more.

Anonymous said...

I like him, but he wont be there much longer, as the place gets *SPOILER*





Burnt down

Glenda Young said...

Shame. Just when he was doing really well.

mister_tmg said...

Named the 2nd most camp waiter of the week by Harry Hill!

Glenda Young said...

I know, Harry Hill is great.

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!

You might also like...

Coronation Street Books for Fans

GRITTY SAGAS BY CORRIE BLOG EDITOR GLENDA YOUNG, PUBLISHED BY HEADLINE. CLICK PIC BELOW!